Saturday, August 15, 2009

Raising the Next Generation of Monkey Wrenchers!

When I was in Moab, Utah last week, I picked up some "monkey wrenching" t-shirts for the girls. I bought them at the best bookstore in Moab, Utah: "Back of Beyond Bookstore". Here I hob nobbed with the owner. Saw a first edition Jonathon Troy. Saw multiple signed copies of other Ed Abbey first editions. I was in heaven.

I am pleased to announce that Jazmine and Kylie will continue their political/enviro indoctrination with us for many years to come!

2 comments:

Ruahines said...

Kia ora Allan,
Rave on young Wrenchers!
Cheers,
Robb

Allan Stellar said...

Robb,

What is that Old Testament expression? "Bring a child up in the way they should go, and they won't depart from it when they are old". We need a whole new generation of enviros...and not just those with trust funds (as seems to be so often the case).