Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Retro Colors!!

I'm back at the Solar Compound. Joni has been busy painting the inside of our snug, 320-square-foot-home-for-the-Winter-to-four-humans-one-100-pound-dog-and-one-grumpy-cat Cabin.

Do you like this Green color?

I love it!


And our non-completed Kitchen that has no water to it gets a Gold color:


Nice to have some color in our lives! Joni also put up some of our artwork...Yes, we have lots of stuff lying around. Sorry. We are all piled in on top of one another until we finish the Addition.






3 comments:

Katherine Darrow said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the punchy colors! That should keep your heads out of the fog. I just spent the past two days painting myself. Turquoise blue for the bathroom. At least with painting, you can look and see that you accomplished something on that day.

KD.
P.S. I love the idea of the 365 walks. I keep a daily log of my activities. Gotta hike, run or bike EVERY day!
I say the walk only counts if it is at least a mile. Today I did six!

Allan Stellar said...

Kathy,

Glad you like the colors. We love them!

As for "it only counts if it is a mile"? Fair enough. Given enough time I should be able to crawl that far. Do something active everyday? Great idea!

The past couple of years most of my daily activity has been of the wine-glass-to-the-lips variety. It is fun but very fattening. A younger man's sport.

Cheers!

Allan Stellar said...

Kathy,

Glad you like the colors. We love them!

As for "it only counts if it is a mile"? Fair enough. Given enough time I should be able to crawl that far. Do something active everyday? Great idea!

The past couple of years most of my daily activity has been of the wine-glass-to-the-lips variety. It is fun but very fattening. A younger man's sport.

Cheers!